What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on how to make yourself the perfect fit for the job you want
- Showing you how to be different and stand out from all the other applicants
- Showing you how to understand the employer and why they need to employ you
- Showing you how and where you can get experience for your job application
- Showing you how you must prepare your skills for your job application
- Showing you the risks you should consider taking
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Get A Job With No Experience scores 70.47/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.hrtrainingcourses.org/get-a-job-now/how-to-get-hired-with-no-experience/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hrtrainingcourses.org you’ll also be taken through to hrtrainingcourses.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)